Sunday 15 May 2011

wow

Rather liking ripped tights atm.



My father is annoying. As always. Just woke up and went online...he marches in and says: "don't leave the sink in a state like lastnight again..you could've washed a frying pan" I just nodded and put my headphones back on. But then I thought- I haven't been anywhere near the sink lastnight. How was I to know? I didn't even have tea with them lastnight. What on earth he is going on about idk! Jeez. Must be going crazy!

Felt abit sick this morning, like as soon as I woke up..I hope its not phantom baby. Oh god. D: D: D:




1 comment:

  1. do not panick!
    we don't even know for certain
    and plus, i dont think symptoms would happen that quickly. I always feel sick when i wake up!
    P.S. you dad is a major douche!!!
    talk tonight hope you have a good day

    xx

    ReplyDelete