Sunday 8 May 2011

fuck you and then fuck him too

In a good mood although feeling v sarcastic today - not good news for J as he'd say something sweet and I'd automatically think of something mean and sarcastic to reply. Of course I'd keep it in. But then my "aww's" and "ahh's" to his replies would be off que and not as convincing. Then I'd get all weird with my paranoia and think he knows what I'm thinking.
He came out of the shop with three cookies. He ate one, then gave one to me - which I ate. He then tried to give me the third after - which I declined being too full. I then opened my mouth to say "why don't you give it to manly c". Closed my mouth and looked away. Bad times.



I spent alot on clothes and makeup today ALOT - I think like £100 maybe :/
I bought:
-blusher brush
-clinque 3 step programme (I have been meaning to buy this for my skin since forever)
- liquid eye liner
- make up wipes
- earrings from yumi
- vintage rose, brown bag from yumi
- blue jumpsuit from yumi

I need to just get some brown gladiator sandals, waist belt n I'm set for summer.

Things to buy when I next get paid:
- Well I want my hair done back to the side fringe - actually like Christina Perri (Bambi showed me a song of hers now I'm hooked on her voice/look) I do love the random streak of white blonde - it works on her, Idk if it would work on me :/ It could look BOOM or FAIL...Have to consult Bambi first.
- I want "wren" Tattooed on my arm
- I want a tragus piercing like this

Also me and Bambi are getting our nails done next week my treat ^^ looking forward to it lots!

I hope Bambi is okay. I just want her to be happy. If only she could see her the way I see her. Kept thinking of her today n J kept bugging me for not talking bout it. Imma ring her now infact to have a chat.

1 comment:

  1. I love the hedgehog pic, adorable
    that tragus piercing is so cute!

    i cant wait to see all your new stuff!!
    love you to bits
    xxx

    ReplyDelete