Tuesday 17 May 2011



Very busy day at work. Went soo fast! Too fast. Took test -Not P. V. V. V. relieved about that! Will have to take a test this time next week to confirm though.
Seeing bambi tomorrow :D but with my father acting like a douche mum thinks its best if she comes here...but yea...
Father is being a pain still. I wish he would just let me be. Mum said he was giving her grief about me going out; Idk what I'm gonna do. I'm 19 it's not fair to put me in this situation where I know he'll make a big song and dance with me and whats worse with mum too -everytime I want to go out and stay out past 8 on a work night. Hello?! I'm a big girl. I think I know how much rest I need for the following day without you restricting it - I did do it when I worked at scat and lived on my own for a year and I was FINE.. So I ring him today to let him know I won't be home for tea (he was funny on the phone) I so then come home today bang on 8 (yes that's right not even remotely late)...and he starts yapping on about "how I shouldn't arrange thing like that" (he keeps repeating this. How else can I arrange it. I have no idea what he means..nor do care. I think he's lost his marbles) and "I shouldn't take my family and home for granted" urgh.

I don't know what's worse his his clingy-lets-be-a-happy-family act he wants to put on or him trying to control me when I'm a grown ass woman!

LET ME BE!



No comments:

Post a Comment