Sunday 29 May 2011

my size, my size! yo i'm talking to you!


 
 


 






Went to Telford with Bambi shopping. I had a good laugh and great time although was abit flustered and hormonal - left a bag in the coffee shop!. Bambi did really well - there were loadsa people bumping into us and not caring plus the coffee shop was packed and the staff didn't have the best customer service but she seemed more chilled than me :)



As soon as me and J left Bambi he practically turned!
J: You were suppose to spend the whole day with me today...thats what you promised but you went to Telford  - shopping with Bambi!
Me: Well I'm v hormonal..I thought it was for the best not to see you as much.
J: You are selfish then
Me: ... -.-
Me: I thought Bambi needed me more.
J: You saw her last night!
Me: Wasn't long enough!
-walks separately down the road both sulking-
J: You're not even going to say sorry then!
Me: I don't know what to say sorry for!
...
Me: So where are we going if we're not going to yours
J: I don't know you can go home if you want
Me: Okay...You don't want to see me then
J: It's not that I don't want to...I'm just mad at you.
Me: -rolls eyes- I'm sorry!
J: You aren't though!
Me: I am!
...
J: I'm sorry for calling you selfish.

Father being annoying again. Yea I really hate him. I don't think I've ever hated anyone more than him.

No comments:

Post a Comment