Thursday 2 June 2011

what a scenario

I'm seeing Bambi ina minute shes coming to mine! :D I've missed her soo much. With work and her feeling sleepy haven't seen her much this week. we need a good catch up.

Theres a cute guy at work that's just started. He's like some blonde angel - and boy he knows it.
I got him a uniform to try on and he kinda turns round and flicks his hair, tries on the uniform...adjusts the collar like pose-y model person looks at me and says "does this look alright? or can't you tell?"
And I'm like O.O -sigh, blush, fidget- urm..yea
-girl hes with on induction (i think she likes him) gives me bare evilz-
:L

I had to sit in on a meeting and take notes yesterday with a colleague and the manager.
I wonder what it's like to be in charge of everyone  - To decide who to sack, who to give a second chance and stuff. I couldn't do it myself. Too much responsibility.
All in all I'm trying alot harder at work. And I'll be really upset if they don't take me on. I have got quite settled there.

Things with J are getting me down. He tried to get me kiss him down south. I really wasn't feeling it.

Sometimes I feel like I miss being me.
That may sound crazy but before all this shite I knew who I was. I was so strong. Like in myself, I knew What was right and wrong. What I should let go and hold onto...

Bambis here :D

....So just seen Bam...I  missed her so much, felt emo first seeing her.
I wish I could see her more but I'll see her on saturday. Ah I feel me around her. I wish she didn't have to go... :(

Btw...It was my brother where they found that make-shift bomb. They say he'll go down for 14 years. Sad times. I'll visit him. He'll need his family around. Someone should've been looking after him!

1 comment:

  1. i missed you soon as i left :( cant wait for saturday. Don't be sad, I love you <3 you are you. you ARE strong, you just don't know it yet. and simply beautiful in every way

    xx

    ReplyDelete