Monday 6 June 2011

'Cause I'm me not you

Feeling me: sensitive, vain, smiley and so on...
But did something out of character for me. I was bitchy to my father. Won't go into details - But I didn't like the way he spoke to me. I've never liked the way he speaks to me or mum for that matter. So today I played him at his own game. He of course didn't have anything to say of much relevance so came to the somewhat predictable conclusion that I have a "attitude" and "not to use it with him -ramble, ramble- will kick my ass out of the house".

I also have the urge to be near the beach you know with the sea air, lapping water, sun and birds. I always get that feeling when I feel more me. I always feel so content by the sea. It's wierd. Even if the weather is bad with rain and the waves are crashing. I still love it. No...nothing beats the sea. Has to be my favourite place of all.

2 comments:

  1. and we'll be there always next year beautiful <3 and you can be content
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true gawjuss <3 and so can you :)xxx

    ReplyDelete