Sunday 28 August 2011

Same difference

Why oh why oh WHY do I go through stages of feelings and change my mind like I change my clothes?! It's the most annoying thing ever..and not just for me I can't imagine how annoying it is for Amber. Also makes me feel like I don't know who I am..But that's not true Ik deep down.
Brighter note...Whatever happens though these things stay the same:
I love Amber McNamara and my Mumsie forever and always
Older, handsome men just make me melt esp. if they have attitude/troubled
Amber McNamara is stunning whatevz
The beach will always make me feel happy and help me clear my mind
Filipino food is just lush but gotta love a sunday dinner too
Everything seems better after a long bath, sweet cup of tea and a goodnights rest
I love reading but sometimes it's so good and I can't wait so I just have to read ahead!
Hello Kitty and Kevjumba are too adorable
Better watch your back if you upset someone I love!
If anyone cries around me I cry too (this applies to everyone apart from maybe J, although there have been close calls)
Cheaters/ cheating in general make me feel sad and frustrated
I don't really like beer but I'll drink Peroni if in the mood
My mum is SUCH a good person


So there...feel abit better now!

1 comment:

  1. I. Love. You
    <3
    and it's not annoying for me, everyone goes through stages! It's life. You're beautiful inside out and ill never leave you xxx

    ReplyDelete